1) In the next few minutes, you will be receiving an email confirming your information.
Note: Sometimes schools have very aggressive email firewalls in place that prevent our emails from being delivered. If you don't see this email in your inbox in the next few minutes, try checking your spam folder, if not there then we recommend re-filling out the form with a personal email address.
2) Once you have confirmed your e-mail, we will send you a second email with login credentials for the curriculum site.
This email will also come from firstname.lastname@example.org and will have directions on where to go to login.
3) Below are downloadable links for the sample lessons so you can begin browsing immediately! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Advisory Curriculum (HS)
- Grade 9, L03: Personality vs Character
- Grade 10, L09: Emotional Intelligence – Motivation
- Grade 10, L18: Growth Mindset – Multiple Perspectives
- Grade 11, L11: Civil Discourse – Types of Communication
- Grade 12, L22: Life List Introduction
- Kindness Workout Plan
Advisory Curriculum (MS)
- Grade 6, L11: Growth Mindset – Part One
- Grade 7, L03: Introduce the CharacterDare
- Grade 7, L22: Community Building – Compliment Creations
- Grade 8, L10: Observing vs Describing
- Grade 8, L17: Empathy – Part One