Thank you for your passion for education and social-emotional learning. Check out some of the resources below!
As promised, here is your 40 Week Staff CharacterDare!
RULER Emotions & Meaningful Questions
CharacterStrong Curricula & Trainings
Trainings & PD
“Positive & Safe Schools”
We will be hosting our signature 1 and 2-Day Trainings, "Building A Positive & Safe School Culture," all over the country. Check to see the location closest to you!
We also have Professional Development models that can be anywhere from 1-6 hours. Check out our presenters here!
Our Advisory Curriculum is vertically-aligned grades 6-12 with over 200 powerful, 30-minute lessons focusing on social-emotional skills, character development, and community building.
Advisory Curriculum (6-8) - Samples
- Grade 6, L11: Growth Mindset – Part One
- Grade 7, L03: Introduce the CharacterDare
- Grade 8, L17: Empathy – Part One
Advisory Curriculum (9-12) - Samples
- Grade 9, L03: Personality vs Character
- Grade 10, L09: Emotional Intelligence – Motivation
- Grade 11, L11: Civil Discourse – Types of Communication
- Grade 12, L22: Life List Introduction
Our Leadership Curriculum was built in the trenches by a former activities advisor with a focus on character and servant-leadership. 90, 60-minute lessons.
Leadership Curriculum - Samples
- Unit 2, L07: My Life of Selfishness
- Unit 3, L01: Leadership Defined
- Unit 3, L02: Active Listening – Part One
- Unit 4, L06: Power vs Influence