Strengthening the Foundation of Your School: How CharacterStrong fits into your schools Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) with Dr. Clayton Cook
CharacterStrong Curricula & Professional Development
1-6 hour professional development focusing on our signature CharacterStrong Culture model - a working foundation of clear and common purpose for this work, building and clarifying the competencies necessary for staff and student success, and giving practical and consistent opportunities for the practice of this content so it becomes a part of the daily fabric of your school.
Fast-paced, interactive, and filled with ideas and resources that your staff can put into action RIGHT NOW - it will be a PD day that your campus or district won’t forget!
Our Advisory Curriculum is vertically-aligned grades 6-12 with over 200 powerful, 30-minute lessons focusing on social-emotional skills, character development, and community building.
Advisory Curriculum (6-8) - Samples
- Grade 6, L11: Growth Mindset – Part One
- Grade 7, L03: Introduce the CharacterDare
- Grade 8, L17: Empathy – Part One
Advisory Curriculum (9-12) - Samples
- Grade 9, L03: Personality vs Character
- Grade 10, L09: Emotional Intelligence – Motivation
- Grade 11, L11: Civil Discourse – Types of Communication
- Grade 12, L22: Life List Introduction
Our Leadership Curriculum was built in the trenches by a former activities advisor with a focus on character and servant-leadership. 90, 60-minute lessons.
Leadership Curriculum - Samples
- Unit 2, L07: My Life of Selfishness
- Unit 3, L01: Leadership Defined
- Unit 3, L02: Active Listening – Part One
- Unit 4, L06: Power vs Influence