Equity Training for ALL Staff That Can be Accessed from Anywhere, At Any Time
The Training includes:
- Manageable Modules
- Guided notes for each section
- Covers topics on Culturally Responsive Practices, Equity, Ally vs. Accomplice, Antiracist practices and more
- Helps you examine policies in your building
- Easy to use platform so all staff can access
Erin Jones has been involved in and around schools for the past 27 years. Erin received an award as the Most Innovative Foreign Language Teacher in 2007, while teaching in Tacoma and was the Washington State Milken Educator of the Year in 2008, while teaching in Spokane. She received recognition at the White House in March of 2013 as a "Champion of Change” and was Washington State PTA’s “Outstanding Educator” in 2015. After serving as a classroom teacher and instructional coach, Erin worked as an executive for two State Superintendents. Erin left the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction in 2012 to work in college-access at the school district level. She left her job to run as a candidate for State Superintendent and was the first Black woman to run for any state office in Washington state, a race she lost by a mere 1%.
What Does It Cover?
- Episode 1: Overview of Terminology (23 minutes)
- Episode 2: Personal Story (30 minutes)
- Episode 3: Identity (26 minutes)
- Episode 4: Community (28 minutes)
- Episode 5: Who Am I Serving (27 minutes)
- Episode 6: Systems (23 minutes)
Go Deeper: Interested in learning more in different areas? We have tagged articles, books, videos and more related to the topics in each section.
$499 for a site license (no ongoing fee)