CharacterStrong's "Creating A Culture That Cares" Educator Trainings
An in-depth training hosted some of the foremost speakers, facilitators, and educators in the country. Our team of speakers have spoken to a combined 700 schools or events across the country and have decades of experience in and out of the classroom. This training will give you the tools and direction to create a cultural shift on your campus that infuses character, service, and compassion into your students and staff.
Who should attend?
- School administrators, leadership teachers, activities coordinators, coaches, counselors, club advisers, or any influential staff members.
What is included?
- In-depth training on a servant-leadership and character development model that will be the bedrock for your program.
- Instructional techniques in how to build a sustaining character-based program that gives heart to what you are doing and an intentional approach to changing the climate of your school and students lives from the inside out.
- The training will include numerous resources and experiential learning activities that intentionally connect the servant-leadership model and key leadership principles taught in the CharacterStrong Curriculum.
- For those purchasing the Leadership or Advisory curriculums - a full walkthrough of the lesson plans you'll use throughout the year as well as instruction and large group discussion on how to build a positive school climate and culture.
What others are saying
"This was a phenomenal program. I have heard lots about it but it was so powerful to experience it first hand with John and Houston as fabulous facilitators. Keep doing this. THIS is the most important part of our job--building relationships and spreading kind and love!"
"I’ve been going to conferences for 20+ years, and this one was absolutely the best conference I’ve ever attended. Thanks to you and your team for making it meaningful, relevant, and engaging." - Marty B., Tahoma HS
"I have been in education for 25 years and found this workshop/training to be of extreme value. The material provided, activities created, and opportunities for interaction were well balanced and catered to all learning styles. I believe the information is applicable, and needed, in all schools, at all levels. Thank you for an invaluable experience." - Teri C., Glacier Peak HS
"The training was an incredible integration of many teaching styles and applicable techniques for the classroom. It is great to get administrators there also to look to incorporate similar bonding and relationship techniques for the teachers. The stories delivered were well performed and carried a weighted message which was stellar." - Tristana L., Gonzaga University
What does the Training cost?
1 Day Educator Training Pricing
Registration is $499 per person
2 Day Educator Summit Pricing
Registration is $799 per person