"Creating A Culture That Cares"
A Training for All Educators
"Culture eats strategy for breakfast." -Peter Drucker
Our team of presenters have spoken to a combined 700 schools or events across the country and have decades of experience in and out of the classroom.
This training delivers the best inspiration, practical tools, and systems we've seen or developed along the way that create great culture. We know that you have a lot on your plate, so we provide a framework, resources, and a step-by-step process to weave character, relationship-building, and compassion into what you are already doing.
Our promise: You will go back to your role realigned with your purpose and prepared to create a community of staff and students who care about their work, their education, and each other.
What is included?
- Dedicated time to yourself or with a team to focus on serving your students and your school with profound purpose and through data-driven resources.
- In-depth training on a servant-leadership model used successfully in schools and Fortune 500 companies globally.
- Instructional techniques on how to build a sustaining character-based program that gives heart to what you're already doing and an intentional approach to change the climate of your school & students lives from the inside out.
- Numerous resources, classroom management tools, and experiential learning activities that intentionally connect the servant-leadership model and key leadership principles taught in the CharacterStrong Curriculums.
- For those purchasing the Leadership or Advisory curriculums - a walkthrough of the lesson plans and how to teach them effectively.
- A workbook that includes reference materials, lessons, and notes.
- Lunch and snacks.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
1 Day Educator Training Pricing
$349 per person 20% Discount below!
8:00am to 3:00pm.
2 Day Educator Summit Pricing
$699 per person 20% Discount below!
Saturday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 12:00pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
School administrators, leadership teachers, activities coordinators, coaches, counselors, club advisers, or any influential staff members.
"I’ve been going to conferences for 20+ years and this one was absolutely the best conference I’ve ever attended. Thanks to your team for making it meaningful, relevant, and engaging." -Marty B., Associate Principal, Tahoma HS
What others are saying
"I have been in education for 25 years and found this workshop/training to be of extreme value. The material provided, activities created, and opportunities for interaction were well balanced and catered to all learning styles. I believe the information is applicable, and needed, in all schools, at all levels. Thank you for an invaluable experience." -Teri C., Glacier Peak HS
"The training was an incredible integration of many teaching styles and applicable techniques for the classroom. It is great to get administrators there also to look to incorporate similar bonding and relationship techniques for the teachers. The stories delivered were well performed and carried a weighted message which was stellar." -Tristana L., Gonzaga University
UPCOMING EDUCATOR TRAINING DATES
January 20 - Tri-Cities, WA
Enterprise Middle School
Register By 12/30 And Save 20% With Discount Code: COMMITMENT
February 3 - Houston, TX
St. Agnes Academy
Register By 1/19 And Save 20% With Discount Code: HONESTY
February 10 - La Crosse, WI
Onalaska High School
Register By 1/20 And Save 20% With Discount Code: HUMILITY
March 8 - Dallas, TX
Legacy Christian Academy
Register By 2/15 And Save 20% With Discount Code: KINDNESS
March 24 - Vancouver, WA
Columbia River High School
Register By 3/3 And Save 20% With Discount Code: PATIENCE
April 9 - San Francisco, CA
Location To Be Announced
Register By 3/13 And Save 20% With Discount Code: RESPECT
April 11 - Los angeles, CA
Location To Be Announced
Register By 3/15 And Save 20% With Discount Code: FORGIVENESS
May 3 - El Paso, TX
El Paso Community College
Register By 4/12 And Save 20% With Discount Code: SELFLESSNESS
May 5 - davenport, wa
Davenport High School (near Spokane)
Register By 4/16 And Save 20% With Discount Code: LOVE