Full school impact through SEL & character education
Our Advisory Curriculum is vertically-aligned grades 6-12 with over 200 powerful, 30-minute lessons focusing on social-emotional skills, character development, and community building.
Advisory Curriculum (6-8) - Samples
- Grade 6, L11: Growth Mindset – Part One
- Grade 7, L03: Introduce the CharacterDare
- Grade 8, L17: Empathy – Part One
Advisory Curriculum (9-12) - Samples
- Grade 9, L03: Personality vs Character
- Grade 10, L09: Emotional Intelligence – Motivation
- Grade 11, L11: Civil Discourse – Types of Communication
- Grade 12, L22: Life List Introduction
1-6 hours of professional development you won’t forget
1-6 hour professional development focusing on our signature CharacterStrong Culture model - a working foundation of clear and common purpose for this work, building and clarifying the competencies necessary for staff and student success, and giving practical and consistent opportunities for the practice of this content so it becomes a part of the daily fabric of your school.
Fast-paced, interactive, and filled with ideas and resources that your staff can put into action RIGHT NOW - it will be a PD day that your campus or district won’t forget!