thank you for YOUR passion for education & character!
Join us in Houston or Dallas on October 30th for our 1 Day CharacterStrong Training!
I talked about the competencies of Kindness:
here is A 40 Week Staff CharacterDare to put your own character to work!!
CharacterStrong in Houston & Dallas!
We will be hosting our signature 1-Day Training, "Creating a Culture That Cares," in Houston, TX and Dallas, TX on October 30th!
Join us for our full day model that goes in-depth on weaving character and social-emotional skills into your classrooms and campus culture.
Advisory Curriculum (MS) - Samples
- Grade 6, L11: Growth Mindset – Part One
- Grade 7, L03: Introduce the CharacterDare
- Grade 7, L22: Community Building – Compliment Creations
- Grade 8, L10: Observing vs Describing
- Grade 8, L17: Empathy – Part One
Advisory Curriculum (HS) - Samples
- Grade 9, L03: Personality vs Character
- Grade 10, L09: Emotional Intelligence – Motivation
- Grade 10, L18: Growth Mindset – Multiple Perspectives
- Grade 11, L11: Civil Discourse – Types of Communication
- Grade 12, L22: Life List Introduction
Quiet - Susan Cain
Grit - Angela Duckworth
Daring Greatly - Brene Brown
The Servant - James C. Hunter
Character Compass - Scott Seider
The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg
The Road to Character - David Brooks
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success - Carol Dweck
The World’s Most Powerful Leadership Principle - James C. Hunter
Webbing Loops (1 inch by 5 yards)
Raccoon Circles - The Official Internet Guide