Brene Brown explains her research about connection. She claims shame prohibits people’s ability to connect. There is only one variable between those who have a strong sense of love and belonging and those who don’t: the feeling of worthiness.
- How do we engage from a place of authenticity and worthiness?
- How do we cultivate the courage, compassion, and connection that we need to embrace our imperfections and to recognize that we are enough -- that we are worthy of love, belonging and joy?
- According to Brown, what is the definition of shame and what is the source of it?
- What were the four common traits of those who were “whole-hearted”?
- What is the difference between courage and bravery?