Becoming The Leader (4:33)
Tony Robbins explain what it takes to become a leader. Within this clip, he addresses the distinction between the motive to serve people and serving ourselves. Motive does matter.
- “The person who thinks they’re going to lead by demand or by position can only lead for a short period of time.” How can we lead people for the long-term?
- How does Robbins describe the relation between serving more and gaining more insight?
- Why is it important to be motivated by love and by the want to give to others?
- How does it feel to be around someone who’s motive it true?
- How could you work to become that kind of person?